Event Time and Date
Friday, April 28 2017, 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
The goals of Safe Zones are to:
- Increase knowledge of vocabulary, concepts, and term connected to sexual orientation and gender identity;
- Increase knowledge of micro (e.g. individual), meso (e.g. familial, cultural), and macro (e.g. institutional, societal) issues related to sexual orientation and gender identity;
- Increase awareness of the negative impact of homophobia, trans*phobia, and heterosexism on all people;
- Increase confidence in making appropriate referrals as needed;
- Increase comfort in acting as an ally on behalf of LGBTQ people.
Click here to register.
7900 W. Division St. River Forest, IL 60305